We are here for you and your furry family member! In an abundance of caution, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we have transitioned to Pass-Your-Pet appointments.
What does this mean for you?
Pass-your-Pet Care Guidelines
- Pull up to the building and call 717-840-1025.
- A nurse will take your pet’s history and document any concerns.
- You will receive a call to bring your pet to the double glass doors.
- Bring your pet to the vestibule and handoff to a Team Member.
- Sit back and relax, from the comfort and safety of your car!
- The doctor will call during your visit to discuss the exam findings and recommendations.
- Client care will call to take payment and after the payment is made a Team Member will bring your pet back to you.
Again, our main priority is to ensure the safety of our patients, clients, staff, and community. As a staple within our community, we stand by our commitment to provide the same top tier level of care that you have come to expect when visiting our Hospital. We will be maintaining regular business hours until further notice.
Please call the hospital directly at 717-840-1025 if you have any questions or concerns.
We thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19
**If you are exhibiting any signs of illness, please alert us and we will discuss how we can best help your pet get the care he or she needs.**